Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thrifty Finds

I have been hitting the jackpot on thrifting finds! If I ever had to come clean on an addiction this would be it. My name is Amber and I have an addiction to thrifting and all kinds of good buys.

I found these great pair of kitchen stools for $14.00 each.

Antique Redware Bowl for a whopping wait for it.... $0.49 I love antique yelloware and redware bowls.

Ethan Allen cedar chest for $10. I can't wait to break out the wood filler and paint and make this baby come alive again!


Last but not least this glass hurricane vase for $3.00



Don't you just love thrifting!

3 comments:

Tara @ Tara Being Tara said...

Ooh I love the dresser! Any idea what you're going to do with it yet?

Tara
www.tarabeingtara.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

Wow I love them all. Where do you do most of your thrifty finding? I bought a dresser almost identical to that! Refinished it and I love it!

Unknown said...

check my blogcheck here check my bloghop over to this web-site this contentover here