Sunday, May 1, 2011

Maxon's 2!! Little Guppy Party

The party has come and gone. Reminds me of Christmas, all that planning and it's over in a flash. It was a fun time with bright colors and guppy fun all around.


Kids table. I found these great vintage fish plates on ebay. The kids loved eating off them and the got to take them home.


I decided to go for cupcakes this year. The cake is vanilla white chocolate and I made just a simple blue butter cream frosting.  They tasted as good as they looked.

These great fish straws added a little more fun to the theme for the kids. The got to take these home as well.

Remember these great finds at Goodwill? What belongs in fish bowls?


Swedish Fish of course.


I can't forget the inspiration for the party, Goldfish crackers!

Here is the birthday boy working on his fish project with all the kids.


The fish project were a huge hit! I bought them from here.
This was the quietest time of the party. ;)


Make a wish and blow!


Mmmm.....


Happy 2nd birthday Maxon!
 Mommy, daddy and big sister Sophia love you.

2 comments:

Shelby Osmond said...

SO cute! I've visiting from tea rose home and I am so glad I clicked on your link. I'm actually trying to plan a birthday party for my son this summer and this has given me more inspiration. Thank you! By the way we are starting up a new link party and would LOVE for you to come and link this up! We need some more love! :)

http://mkhansens.blogspot.com/2011/05/with-love-wednesday.html

Thanks!

Kath said...

what a creative party! i love those cupcakes. they are darling.

I'm a new follower!
kathryn
www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com