Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Surgery

Well, I told you I have been having some medical problems and this Thursday, March 31st I will be having exploratory surgery. I have an IUD that has gone through my uterus and is now back by my spinal cord/ tail bone. It's been wandering around in my body for the last 19 months doing who knows what. This will be my FOURTH procedure to remove it. So, here is to hoping it will be the last! I'm praying that this will be the end to all my issues.

Now I will really be taking short vacation from blogging and crafting. I promise I will be back!

PS. Don't every get and IUD!

Just a little humor :)

8 comments:

Jenica said...

Ugh, I had that happen to me too! Luckily it only took one surgery to remove mine. Good luck and hope you have a quick recovery!!

Unknown said...

Oh man! I hope they find that booger and get it out of there. Wishing you good luck with the surgery and a speedy recovery.

Tanya said...

Ooh, hope that gets straightened out this time. Speedy recovery.

Erika S said...

I just got mine out after almost 5 years. Although it did nit move for me it did cause a lot of havoc to my system. Hope you have a safe and speedy recovery!

Cheryl said...

Wow! I didn't even know that was possible! Good luck with your surgery, I hope this one does the trick and your future is smooth sailing and IUD-free :)

Lulu said...

Wishing you well! :)

Lorie said...

Yikes! I hope the surgery goes well and they are able to safely remove it! Good thoughts headed your way!

Isabell said...

I hope you feel better soon. Also, I have an IUD since 5 years back and for me it has worked very well and been very successful, but I wish you the very best!