Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Entertainment Tote & Crayon Roll-Up

Another Birthday....this time it is for Sophia's friend Elana who is turning 4. I wanted to try my hand at something new and I have been seeing these crayon roll-up all over blog land. I used this tutorial from Sew Much Ado.

 To go along with her new crayon roll-up I also made her an entertainment tote and filled it with a new coloring book. I personalized the tote by adding her initial. What little girl does not love new crayons and coloring book?

I hope you love and enjoy your gift Elana. Happy 4th Birthday!




5 comments:

Heather said...

That looks great! I'm sure she's going to love it!

I need to make my big guy a crayon roll up....boxes in the car are a PITA :)

Paige said...

Love it - cute idea and super adorable pattern choices!

Unknown said...

I love the crayon roll up. You have to stop posting things. I just want to do everything.

Jamie said...

I love the tote and crayon roll up. Such a good idea, and so well-done. I'm inspired to get out my sewing machine soon. :)

Melissa @ Honeybee Vintage said...

Yup...this is my next project!