Monday, May 24, 2010

Drab to Fab Wall Sconce




I have been in search of  a pair of candle wall sconces for the last few months for my dinning room. The ones that I really LOVE are $50 each at Hobby Lobby. I just can not justify it. So while garage saleing with my buddy Tracy, I picked these ones up for $5 each. Not bad, but not yet what I want.

So when I got home I went to work. I'm one who just can not wait to start a project, I have to do it right away. Kids went down for a nap and I headed to the garage to start. There really was not much to it. I just dusted and cleaned them, taped off the glass, laid down the paper to protect the floor and painted them. Easy peasy!









Not too bad for $5 each plus candles.


I'm happy with the results. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good :o) Though I knew it would.

kathy paigen said...

I love them!! You have a designers magic touch. love ya mom